General Health Concerns: COPD, cancer, low immunity, chronic fatigue syndrome, weight issues, circulatory problems, bone ailments, bowel ailments, chronic inflammation, and pain.
Many health concerns, even severe conditions, can be prevented or delayed by following a comprehensive nutrition program or avoiding bad environmental conditions.
By following good protocol and taking a simple multi-vitamin plus some specialty vitamins, minerals, or herbs, you can support the health and development of the body’s immunity system.
A simple multi-vitamin can ensure that you are receiving a basic well-rounded supply of nutrients and an assurance that any deficient spots receive sufficient nourishment. However, a multi-vitamin may be just a start because there is a hand full of other vitamins and minerals that are needed in larger quantities than can be obtained in a multi-vitamin.
Supplements are just what they say, they are supplements. They aren’t silver bullets or cures, but rather help support and fortify the various systems and functions of the body to help them perform better.
Important Nutrients – Astaxanthin, IP-6, iron, multi-vitamins, vitamin C (see glossary), vitamins B1, 2, 3, 6, 12, potassium.
Food Sources – Apples, oranges, salmon, broccoli, tuna, poultry, leafy greens, colorful vegetables, fruits, nuts, bananas, asparagus, watermelon.
Herb Sources – ginger, elderberry, garlic, echinacea, aloe (see glossary), milk thistle, boswellia, ashwagandha, astragalus, flax seed, turmeric, ginseng,
Avoid – Excessive sugar especially added sugars commonly found in beverages and cereals; high fructose corn syrup; avoid saturated fats and trans fats as found in red meats; processed meats and cheeses containing nitrates; eat less fried foods, and smoking.
Popular Supplements for General Health:
IP-6, Inositol hexaphosphate – supports killer-cell activity.
•Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, 800mg, 120 capsules, 2-4 capsules/day
•Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, 800mg, 240 capsules, 2-4 capsules/day
Astaxanthin – one of the top anti-oxidants to fight oxidation damage to cells.
• Jarrow, Astaxanthin, 12mg, 30 capsules, 1/day
Garlic – Enhances heart and cardiovascular health with strong anti-oxidant activity.
• Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 100, 600mg, 100 capsules, 2/day
• Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 100, 600mg, 200 capsules, 2/day
Multi-vitamins – Broad spectrum multi-vitamin w/ vitamins, minerals, fruit, garden, enzymes, and mushroom defense blend.
• Nature’s Way, Alive! Once Daily, Ultra Potency, Men’s, 60 tablets, 1/day
• Nature’s Way, Alive! Once Daily, Ultra Potency, Women’s, 60 tablets, 1/day
• Nature’s Way, Alive! Once Daily, Ultra Potency, Adult, 60 tablets, 1/day
• Nature’s Way, Alive! Max3 Daily, Max Potency, 180 Tablets, 3/day, Top of the line!
• Nature’s Way, Alive! Once Daily, Ultra Potency, Men’s 50+, 60 Tablets, 1/day
• Nature’s Way, Alive! Once Daily, Ultra Potency, Women’s 50+, 60 Tablets, 1/day
Resveratrol – supports heart health and inhibits inflammation.
• Source Naturals, Resveratrol 200, 200mg, 120 capsules, 1/day.
Vitamin D3 – Is very important for numerous conditions. It helps build bones, improve immunity, moderate depression, support heart health, and even resist cancer.
• Nature Made, Vitamin D3, 1,000IU, 180 capsules, 1/day
• Nature Made, Vitamin D3, 2,000IU, 250 capsules, 1/day
Vitamin C – major antioxidant to enhance the immune system.
• Doctor’s Best, Sustained Vitamin C, 500mg, 60 capsules, 2/day
Turmeric – major compound w/antioxidant protection against oxidative damage.
• Jarrow, Turmeric w/Curcumin 95, 500mg, 60 capsules, 1/day.
• Jarrow, Turmeric w/Curcumin 95, 500mg, 120 capsules, 1/day.
Vitamin 12 – Helps DNA form new blood cells.
• Vitacost B12, 1,000 mcg, 60 tablets, 1/day
Iron – helps red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
• Vitacost, Iron, 18mg, 100 capsules, 1/day
Hyaluronic Acid – provides hydration to skin, bone, eyes, and cartilage tissues.
• NeoCell, Hyaluronic Acid, 120mg, 30 capsules, 1/day
• NeoCell, Hyaluronic Acid, 120mg, 60 capsules, 1/day
Collagen Type 2 – provides the protein molecules for building joint structure such as cartilage and tendons in joints.
• NeoCell, MoveMatrix, 150 capsules (Includes a full spectrum of joint care nutrients.) 5 capsules/day
Coenzyme Q10 – major antioxidant that improves blood circulation and production of energy.
• Vitacost, CoQ10, Ubiquinone, 100mg, 120 capsules, 1/day
Astragalus – improves breathing in the bronchial tubes.
• Solaray, Astragalus, 400g, 180 capsules, 2 to 4/day
Cautions – Dosages should be taken as instructed on the bottle(s). Excessive consumption can result in complications and undesirable consequences… If you are pregnant or lactating, please read the warning labels on the products and consult with your physician before consuming. Women who have passed menopause should not take more than 18mg of iron unless instructed by a medical doctor.
© 2020-2022 Health Bloom USA. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Health Bloom USA is a web publisher and does not provide personal medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Our website content and products are for informational purposes only. You should consult your healthcare provider before embarking on any nutritional, diet, medical, or wellness program. Content on Health Bloom USA is drawn from reliable resources and personal experiences and makes no guarantees about the efficacy or safety of content or products mentioned or listed on Health Bloom USA’s website nor liable thru links out to third party websites beyond our control.